Website Operation and Data Controller:
Legalistic is the data controller for any personal data you provide to Legalistic or which Legalistic collects through your use of this website. Legalistic’s registration as a data controller at the ICO is ZA321056.
Personal Data collected on this website:
This website does not collect any personal data. Legalistic may use Google Analytics (find out more here) to improve this website’s rankings in search engines as well as cookies (find out more here) to improve the way the site works. Neither Google Analytics nor the cookies collect your personal data.
Personal Data provided to Legalistic:
If you contact Legalistic by e-mail or telephone, Legalistic may collect personal data such as your name, company name, e-mails address and telephone number.
Legalistic will use this personal data to:
- provide any services to you that have been agreed;
- administer Legalistic’s accounts, so that we can calculate how much to charge you and to invoice you;
- send you occasional updates on legal developments that we believe may be of interest to you; and
- communicate with you generally.
Legalistic shares your personal data only with these third-party providers:
- Crunch: an online accountancy service which Legalistic uses to operate its accounts and invoices.
- Microsoft: Legalistic uses the Officem365 service and therefore your personal data is stored in Microsoft’s OneDrive.
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and processed by individuals outside the EEA who work for us or one of our service providers. By providing us with your personal data, you consent to such transfer, storage and processing.
Legalistic retains your personal data only as long as it is necessary to provide services to you and for as long as you wish to stay in touch with Legalistic.
Your rights as a Data Subject
If you wish to contact Legalistic in in order to enforce one your rights as a data subject (for example, the right to find out what information Legalistic holds about you), you can write to Legalistic at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Legalistic reserves the right to charge a one-off fee of £10 as an administrative charge.